You are reading a single comment by @ThomasVikström and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Great! I think the issue is that CCCD Handle not found basically means you're trying to subscribe for Notifications on something that doesn't provide notifications.

So I guess the change to BLERead | BLENotify from BLERead is what helped in this case.

If you didn't have that, you could set Bangle.js to just do a read every so often to get the latest data (rather than having it 'pushed')

• Thx!

If you didn't have that, you could set Bangle.js to just do a read every so often to get the latest data (rather than having it 'pushed')

My "use case" (actually only proof of concept) is to run inference (using Tensorflow Lite) on the Nicla-device and push the results to Bangle, perhaps also pushing some sensor data. To save power on both devices, I'm thinking of starting the Bluetooth-connection every 5 minutes or so. This is something I haven't looked into yet how to do, using setInterval perhaps?
    Anyhow, so far this use case is more of a solution searching for a problem instead of a clear requirement, so not sure yet what I'm going to do, need to brainstorm a bit :-)

About