• Ok, so after a long time sitting on my shelf my bangle is recharged and ready to play with again - but I'm having this issue and the steps in @Gordon 's post (#41 above) don't seem to help.

Following ther steps, I upload the file then get 'hold button to reload', the watch goes blank then a screen appears which starts 'WATCHDOG' - but disappears before I can read any more! The I'm back to the screen with 'Bangle', a watch image (actually a bangle 1 picture?), and the fw version remains shown as 2v10.219, below this is a serial number, then at the bottom it says

Checking storage
    Storage ok
    ->Bluetooth

That's followed by a black line, and then nothing else happens.

If I hold the button for longer, I get the <===== > bit, then the screen says

DFU START 
    BTN1=REBOOT

and after minute or so it then goes to the same screen as above.

Am I doing something wrong?

• then get 'hold button to reload', the watch goes blank then a screen appears which starts 'WATCHDOG'

you are holding for too long here. when you hold too long like this you get watchdog reboot, this is designed to get you out of lock ups when nothing else works. you should hold like 3-4 seconds on that screen, not more (the message could say this)

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started