You are reading a single comment by @PeerDavid and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Oh wow it definitely feels much faster now and I love your new slopeclock! Looks really really great and the animation is really smooth :D

Nevertheless, I think I found one little issue -- but I'm not 100% sure if its the settings app or the firmware update: I can no more open the LCD settings -- I already tried to re-write the settings, I tried an older settings version (0.49) and I removed the setting.json file completely, but I always get the following error (read via Web IDE):

Uncaught Error: Cannot read property 'wakeOnBTN1' of undefined
     at line 29 col 630 in setting.app.js
    ...N1':{value:settings.options.wakeOnBTN­1,format:boolFormat,onc...
                                  ^
    in function "showLCDMenu" called from line 14 col 127 in setting.app.js
    showLCDMenu()
                ^
    in function "b" called from line 1 col 79
    ...if("function"==typeof b)b(l);else if("object"==typeof b)if("...
                                  ^
    in function "select" called from line 1 col 52
    c.y<a.y-4||(b=k(c.y),(0>f||0<=b)&&b<d.c&­&d.select(b))
                                                       ^
    in function "p" called from line 1 col 17
    d.handled||p(a,d)
                    ^
    in function called from system

Update1: I also downloaded the setting.json file if it helps as it seems that some props are missing in my settings.json file.
    Update2: If I manually upload the "settings.min.js" file from the setting github repo everything works fine again. So not sure if only my Bangle was corrupted but I found it a bit strange that rewrite settings did not help...

1 Attachment

• I had the same issue a while ago (missing property from settings.json), at the time I figured I just messed it up myself somehow, but maybe there's a bug somewhere?

About

Avatar for PeerDavid @PeerDavid started