• I think there are some things that are just currently different from other watches. BangleJS works more or less independently from the phone. You can get the App Loader pretty much running instantly to upload apps which is awesome.
    BUT: My first thought when I got it brand new was: How the heck do I connect it to my Android?
    e.g. https://banglejs.com/start2 doesn't feature detailed steps for iOS or Android users.
    Also it might need to be considered to feature the device as a developer watch for enthusiasts. The handling over all is a bit clunky. e.g. the touch screen seems to be not that responsive and exact. But, despite that I love it because I know that I can program everything I dreamed about myself and don't have to pay 300€ for it.
    I always take the Pebble as a reference. They were really good in making the user feel like you got a bit of an Apple Watch but with the device sepecifications of a low cost watch plus programmability. And I have to say: programmability of the BangleJS is much easier that it was with the Pebble. Also I have a better feeling reagarding what's open sourced considering the hell the Rebble guys must went through.
    Also maybe a good idea would be to link the getting started guide with a page that shows detailed use cases. With all the widgets and apps new uses might get overwhelmed pretty quickly. e.g. users could create wiki pages where each page describes the watch screen and the apps they use. So new users get an idea of how they can use the device for their purposes.

About