• @Raik can you still feel a 'click'? Or is there no feeling there at all?

About all I can do is what I've offered for others: I can send a replacement watch body to you if you send the old one back after?

While you may be able to fix it yourself, there's a very high likelihood of completely destroying the watch LCD in the process and it's not something I can really suggest.

However I should add a warning here: I can only offer a full replacement for this kind of thing for the first year's worth of ownership (which you're within). It seems pretty much every manufacturer only offers 6 months for issues like this (after 6 months, legally, it's up to the buyer to prove the issue wasn't due to wear and tear). I'm doubling that at 12 months, but as a small company I can't afford to go completely above and beyond.

If someone does have issues with the button between 12-24 months of ownership I'll offer a pretty decent (almost 50%) discount on a new Bangle though.

• Or is there no feeling there at all?

No feeling at all. The button now is very light to press and does not click at all anymore. It used to work sometimes to press "at an angle" but that doesn't work either anymore.

By new watch body you mean the watch without straps right?

I'll be happy to send back the old one even in advance and I am willing to compensate for shipping costs and other expenses, just name a reasonable price. :-)

Maybe we'll continue via PM?

Many thanks!

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started