Selling my Bangle.js 2 :(

Posted on
  • Please remove this if this kind of thing isn't allowed

Hello all.

Times are tough at the moment so I'm trying to make some extra money! I got the Bangle 2 from the Kickstarter campaign and played with it a bit, meaning to do lots of cool stuff but unfortunately life got in the way so haven't done much. My day job means that I will almost certainly wreck the watch if I wear it day to day so it's been on my wrist a handful of times.

I have been sorting through my pile of espruino pico, puck, raspberry pi, esp etc etc and it's hard to part with any of it but needs must!

Thought I'd post it on here to see if anyone is interested in buying it before I go to eBay to try my luck. I'm looking for £45 + postage if possible.

The screen looks like it's scuffed but it's just where I had wiped it. I will post a better picture later today.

Cheers,
    Ben

4 Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpg
    • IMG_2589.jpg
    • IMG_2591.jpg
    • IMG_2590.jpg
  • Hello!
    What about the screen? Is he completely fine? Button and contacts in perfect order?

• Hey! Screen is fine, button is working, contacts all good. The charger is with it too, I forgot to put it in a picture. I have added a video of it working. I just charged it up.

1 Attachment

• Well, if the watch is in excellent condition, then I'm interested in buying it. I could then use them as a gift :)

Further, it would probably be better to communicate in private messages.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Selling my Bangle.js 2 :(

Posted by Avatar for Bennr @Bennr

Actions