Source for HC-05s?

Posted on
  • I Have had issues with aquiring working HC-05 bluetooth modules. I have a few modules from 2 years ago that worked flawlessley, although the ones I ordered recently off of ebay report they are version 4.X and they don't function properly. I have been looking for bare modules to use with the OG espruino, but I have been unsuccesful. Has anyone had any luck with a finding a reputable source for HC-05 bare modules ?

• Hi - I haven't looked recently I'm afraid.

However how many do you need? I can have a look here because I'm pretty sure I have a few left over from the original KickStarter (at least 10, probably more).

• I would be williung to take as many as you are willing to part with. Just let me know how you would like to conduct the transaction.

• Actually sorry for giving you false hope, but I just looked through all the stuff I have and it looks like somehow I only have 3 of them. I could have sworn I had more available, but I think with only 3 here it's best I hang on to them in case something comes up.

• Understood, I wouldn't want to be without any, which is the situation I find myself in. Think of me if you happen to find more laying around.

• Will do!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Source for HC-05s?

Posted by Avatar for ioi-655321 @ioi-655321

Actions