Bangle2 just keeps rebooting after bath

Posted on
Page
of 2
Prev
/ 2
  • Argh, sorry about that - and thanks for your understanding! Although I feel like a shower really shouldn't have been enough to damage your Bangle.

No one supports water damaged electronics, not even Apple/Samsung inspite of their fancy IP claims. So, no I am not expecting any discount, or support on a £40/- watch.

My offer of the 40% discount still stands for anyone with water damage, and if you ever do want to replace your Bangle.js 2 please take do me up on it :)

• Aww, thanks Gordon... Loved the Bangle JS2 for its battery life mostly. But I think I can hang back with my BangleJS 1s for now.

I thought back and have some more to add to the 'incident' above. I was in India at the time and was in a house with a Covid patient, so lots of hand washing was involved. There may have been a period where I had the watch on and was washing hands everytime I came out of my room. The shower may have been the culmination...

Either way, no hard feeling towards Bangle JS2. Lovely little device when treated with a bit of care. (I do like the brightness and sharpness of Bangle JS1 better though ;-) ).

• Just a FYI that "waterproof" is still in the description, while it's changed under "Features" to "water resistant".

.... Bangle.js is waterproof and AI enabled ...

• Thanks! I'll update that :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle2 just keeps rebooting after bath

Posted by Avatar for rullen @rullen

Actions