• Hello,

I have now a similar problem...
    right now i'm on vacation, so a bit time here and thereto play around and rule stuff out, but cornerpoints are:

• Without noticable reason no bluetooth connection possible
    • booting into dfu/no code mode most of the tries does not help
      dfu mode and updatefrom 2.14 to 2.15 finally worked using the web ide, but was not visible in NRF toolbox/NRF DFU thingy

• sometimes a factory reset helped, and sometimes gadgetbridge was at some time able to get a more or less long connection (noticable because time got synced)

• i got it so far working that I could use the apploader to upload my apps (LCARS, android/messages quitemode and some others)
      it worked for a bit but is broken right now, not visible in any case/mode at the moment

• will try tomorrow again with different phone which I used for succesful firmware upgrade

• i'm away from home,so tomorrow I will disable any devices we have with us and have bluetooth, but if I understand right the only critical would be devices which were at some time paired to thewatch using BT oder gadget bridge...no "just have bluetooth enabled" devices...

right now my only explanation for this erratic behaviour is a hardware error, but I'm willing to try a more systematic approach if you guys have ideas others than go in to DFU/no software mode...

the watch of my wife currently is still working

another point:successrate was better after reboot of the phone used for flashing, but also no consistent results using reboots to get a connection *sigh *

so long greetings,
    Uno/Georg

About

Avatar for Unostot @Unostot started