• Hi,
    I have a similar problem as described in post "Unable to upload or remove apps from Bangle JS 2. Invalid JSON".

With my phone I barely can connect to the AppLoader at all. Every time I get the error "invalid json".
    The error occurs with the Bangle.js GadgetBridge app and the AppLoader in Chrome.
    I have tried everything, disconnect and reconnect Bluetooth, reload app, reboot watch, reboot phone, factory reset, ...

Finally I found a working but very unsatisfying solution. I have to pair the watch with the phone, disconnect of course. Then I can connect to the AppLoader without any problems. After that, I have to remove the pairing, otherwise the phone will always connect to the watch automatically.

How to further analyze the error? Is there any way to debug or view logs?

• Looks like you did this already, but best to comment on the original post at http://forum.espruino.com/conversations/­377121/ as we're trying to debug it on that

• The other topic seemed to go in a different direction, so I opened this one. Turned out differently now though. So this one could be closed.

• I get the message from time to time. I can fix that by stopping Gadgetbridge via Android App Properties and opening it again.

• You can close Gadgetbridge quickly through ≡ > Quit

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Connect to AppLoader leads to "invalid json" message

Posted by Avatar for ingo @ingo

Actions