You are reading a single comment by @Ganblejs and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hey @Ganblejs,
    Thank you for your response!
    I realized my error, basically, I draw these walking, jogging, and cycling icons by converting SVG files to Bangle JS. Earlier, I was declaring those in the individual sub-activity screens, so I changed that and I am defining them publicly now.

I had one small doubt though, is there a way in which I could implement a back button as well?
    Let's say I am going on the walking screen and I select the timer button and that leads me to the timer. Is there a way I could return to the walking screen by clicking some button?
    I read about the [https://banglejs.com/reference#l_Bangle_­setUI] back functionality in the documentation, but once remove the event listener, it doesn't allow me to go back to my previous screen. Is there some way I could implement the back functionality as well?

• Maybe utilizing setUI would be a good idea to make your app more in line with the overall experience of using the bangle.js, specifically in this case how the back functionality is implemented. But you shouldn't have to if you want to go another route. However, if you get a hang of setUI you'll probably find it useful. :)

Let's say I am going on the walking screen and I select the timer button and that leads me to the timer. Is there a way I could return to the walking screen by clicking some button?

In my understanding, going back is for the most part just loading the previous stuff again. So one way to do it could be to have a software button which when pressed loads the walking screen anew. You could also listen for presses to the physical button to trigger a back-function.

If using setUI there will be an encircled red back button in the upper left corner to press.

once remove the event listener, it doesn't allow me to go back to my previous screen.

Would it help to just restart the listener, or start a new separate one, with a Bangle.on('touch' ....) call?

About

Avatar for Ganblejs @Ganblejs started