You are reading a single comment by @ANonnyMoose and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi Serj, thank you for your thoughtful reply! I had a go with this combo and absolutely could not work out why going into the menu system always had maximum brightness despite the settings under Settings > System > LCD, or in Light Switch Widget. I eventually realised (after a few factory resets and trying to work out what I did wrong) that it was caused by Quiet Mode Schedule and Widget. That app seems to stop working when you select a quiet mode option, and maybe that's why the brightness behaves unexpectedly? I didn't look any further into it as I ended up bashing out my own clock ('Shhh Clock') to suit my very specific use case.

Here's the gist if anyone would like a clock that:

• Toggles Quiet Mode to Alarm and brightness to 0.1 by tapping the bottom half of the screen
    • Has massive numbers for tired eyes
    • Has the time on the right so it's less likely to be covered by your sleeve if you wear your watch on your left
    • Is based off the clock tutorial and is someone's bare-minimum very first attempt at bangling! (Corrections welcome, I am here to learn)
About

Avatar for ANonnyMoose @ANonnyMoose started