You are reading a single comment by @Kane and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks Serj! It is interesting to know there is already something, even if it is not for public and for everybody.

I never used matrix @user140377, but that seem interesting, even more with the bridge!
    The use is different @johan_m_o, github is mostly for bug report, PR and features suggestion, this forum double theses uses and add static discussions, history and research while the instant part of one of the platform suggested is more volatile and for instant feedback.

If github is more of a documentation/knowledge base and the forum equivalent to a mailing list, IRC and associate is something similar to a club room where you talk about your current/next project, try to get feedback, testers for something still in progress, search a fix for a small function or just talk about your day. I see it as something a lot more casual globally. At least for me they all have the same goal, but not completly the same use

About