Anton Clock doesn't lock Watch

Posted on
  • Hey together,

in the last time, i experienced that my battery last shorter than usual.
    by the time, i realized the issue. My Bangls.js 2 doesn't lock the touchscreen anymore when i am on the anton clock.
    When i switch to other apps like the settings, notifications, etc. it works fine.

I tried already to reinstall the clock, but no success.

Here are my tech specs:

Device Type:	BANGLEJS2
    Firmware Version:	2v13
    Apps Installed:	alarm, sched, acmaze, files, widbatpc, info, trex, notifyfs, gbmusic, presentor, metronome, slevel, qrcode, hrm, gbdebug, touchtimer, wpmoto, bikespeedo, locale, compass, themesetter, noteify, messagesmusic, ptlaunch, recorder, mylocation, dragboard, tapkb, stopwatch, setting, snaky, scicalc, calendar, widbars, messages, widlock, antonclk, tinydraw, widbt_notify, boot, android, health, dtlaunch, game1024, sleeplog, sleepphasealarm

(all apps are at the current master version)

Thanks for your help 😊

• Hi - it definitely feels like that's not normal.

Please could you try uninstalling widbt_notify? I've seen a few things reported with that recently where it could keep redrawing every few seconds, and I guess that could affect the screen lock

• Hi!

Could the issue be related to Pattern Launcher? If I remember correctly it has an option to disable the lock screen.

• Thanks for your fast help.

Please could you try uninstalling widbt_notify?

That wasn't the issue.

Could the issue be related to Pattern Launcher? If I remember correctly it has an option to disable the lock screen.

Your Mind works verry good πŸ‘ I enabled this setting to try what it does. And then forgott about itπŸ€¦β™€οΈ
    Enable it back it works fine. 😊 My fault πŸ™ˆ

thanks

About

Anton Clock doesn't lock Watch

Posted by Avatar for _pasi @_pasi

Actions