You are reading a single comment by @Tx and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello,

I am trying to unite all the issues i face with BangleJS - GadgetBridge configuration in Single Topic:

My Devices -
    Type: Laptop
    Kernel: Linux517
    Browser: Chromium

Type: Phone
    Brand: Huawei P20 Lite
    Browser:Chrome
    Gadgetbridge: From F-droid v0.66.0

Type:Watch
    Model: BangleJS2
    Firmware:2v13
    Apps:alarm, health, setting, launch, boot, antonclk, about, widlock, widbat, widbt, widid, welcome, messages, android, gbdebug

Issues -
    1)Laptop auto pairs with BangleJS and doesn't allow connections from Android
    2)Even when i remove Auto Pair from latptop it still gets paired with BangleJS when connected from IDE or Apps
    3)Sometimes i am not able to connect to BangleJS from IDE or Apps on my laptop
    4)Sometimes when connected to banglejs from GadgetBridge, notifications doesn't work and and connected shows NO on my banglejs.
    5)Sometimes i am not able to connect to BangleJS from my android device
    6)Sometimes switching off Bluetooth on my laptop/Android helps to solve the issue sometimes it doesn't help
    7)Rebooting the device does not always help
    8)Factory Reset does not always help
    9)Removing all the extra apps does not help

My thoughts-
    Would be nice to have debug interface for Bluetooth connections, i think that due to some reason Bluetooth gets jammed on bangleJS (' I might be wrong this is just a thought ')

Notes-
    This can be conflict between multiple devices but i was able to replicate the issues in Environments were i had only android and banglejs devices with me.

Question -
    Are there any plans for creating native banglejs bridge both for android/ios from same app?

• Is there a chance that you mean "connect" instead of "pair"? Do you have paired the watch with Ubuntu? If so, this may cause this problem - unpair it and connect only via your browser. I had in the past the problem that unpairing did not work in Kubuntu (which is very similar) in the GUI. I removed the watch via config file.

About