You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Honestly it's already a nightmare trying to get everyone to put version numbers in even x.yy format. Someone else was asking about xx.yy.zzz a while ago too, and I'd rather not have a bunch of different app version number types. At least everyone understands what a single version number means.

We actually already have an auto-generated list of when apps are updated at https://banglejs.com/apps/appdates.csv so it'd be possible to just extend the App Loader such that hovering over the version number showed the date that an app was last updated if someone wanted to add a PR for that?

• Honestly it's already a nightmare trying to get everyone to put version numbers in even x.yy format.

My main gripe is that x=0 for all apps, which (to me at least) looks like they are all some pre-release version.
    I get how changing the format isn't going to work, but maybe we could change the suggested first version to 1.0, and encourage people to bump x a bit every now and then?

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started