• Hello, I have two IskraJS boards(http://wiki.amperka.ru/js:iskra_js – ISKRAJS on the Amperka website) and IskraJSmini(http://wiki.amperka.ru/продукты:iskra-js­-mini – ISKGAJSMIN on the amperka website) and two NRF24l01+ wireless communication modules. I connected the modules to the boards directly using an auxiliary pinout scheme from the sites above and to the module itself to the available SPI interfaces (without IRQ contact):
    MISO – MISO;

MOSI – MOSI;

SCK – SCK;

CSN – CSN;

CE- CE;

Vcc – 3.3V;

GND – GND.

I used the instructions from the website(http://www.espruino.com/NRF24L01P - description of the connection NRF24l01+ to work via EspruinoIDE), as I understood there was no IRQ connection required, well, I did not connect it…

In the code for the Iskra JS board, which became the emitter (Master), I prescribed again as from the example (only for the necessary contacts):
    SPI2.setup({sck:B13, miso:B14, mosi:B15});

var nrf = require("NRF24L01P").connect( SPI2, B0, B1 ); //B0(P6),B1(P5) на схеме

function onInit() {

nrf.init([0,0,0,0,2], [0,0,0,0,1]);

}

onInit();

setInterval(function() {

nrf.masterHandler();

}, 50);
    And I didn't do anything else – but it is filled into memory every other time (the console falls out when filling the firmware).

In the code for the Iskra JS mini board, which I have become a receiver (Slave), I prescribed and filled in (the console worked fine in the Espruino ide):
    SPI1.setup({sck:A5, miso:A6, mosi:A7});

var nrf = require("NRF24L01P").connect( SPI1, B0, B1 );

function onInit() {

nrf.init([0,0,0,0,1], [0,0,0,0,2]);

}

onInit();

setInterval(function() {

nrf.slaveHandler();

}, 50);
    Here I subtracted everything to SPI1 and, as an example, the names of the pins coincided. But then I don't understand what to do, I tried to output the command to the console from the spark of the LC mini, and on the spark of the LC connected to the power supply from the outlet, I planned to send a message from the example through the button:
    nrf.sendCommand("1+2", function(r) { print("=="+r); });
    the result should be =3
    But this did not happen ... I tried the options from the example and also in the empty.
    The code on Master was like this:
    var knopa = require('@amperka/button').connect(P3);

SPI2.setup({sck:B13, miso:B14, mosi:B15});

var nrf = require("NRF24L01P").connect( SPI2, B0, B1 ); //B0(P6),B1(P5) насхемеискры

function onInit() {

nrf.init([0,0,0,0,2], [0,0,0,0,1]);}

onInit();

setInterval(function() {

nrf.masterHandler();

}, 50);

knopa.on('press', function() {

nrf.sendCommand("1+2", function(r) { print("=="+r);

});

});
    Please tell me what and where I did wrong? And then I got confused and I can't figure out where the error is myself. If it is possible with a detailed description, I am not strong in JS yet, while I am mastering.
    Thank you in advance and apologize for the bedsheet.

3 Attachments

• iskrajsminipinout11.JPG
    • iskrajspinout11.JPG
    • nrf24l01pinout11.JPG
About

Avatar for Kajsat @Kajsat started