Need help, can't load anything

Posted on
  • Hi,

Just got my Bangle 2. Super fast shipping!

Aggravated that I had to buy an app to get it to work with my Ipad browser, but hey, Apple.

I can't get the watch to connect and download any apps with my ipad or my android phone.

When I use WebBLE and click connect a bar pops up at the bottom and stays blank. When I click an app it just spins and spins.

When I try to connect using using Brave on my phone it says connection failed.

Gadgebrdige it connected to the watch so I am assuming bluetooth is on and working.

I expected this to be simple =( I am not a programmer, but still expected it to be easy. Maybe I have missed some small simple step.

I use Linux, but I have the one laptop that has major bluetooth issues so that has not been an option.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance, JC

• Finally got it working. Probably should say in somewhere only 1 connection for us newbies. Also had to disable the "key" to pair it as I can't read it.

• Glad you got it working!

There is a note at the top of the FAQ at https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/w­iki#faq-frequently-asked-questions but is there somewhere else you'd expected to find it? I'm happy to add more docs as it can definitely catch you out.

Going forward I'm working on a 'Gadgetbridge for Bangle.js' which will actually have the app loader built in - so you can load apps without having to manually disconnect Gadgetbridge first.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Need help, can't load anything

Posted by Avatar for user142407 @user142407

Actions