You are reading a single comment by @nicoboss and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hello @Gordon

I come back again on the problem I have of limited distance of bluetooth connection from my Bangle2 (yes, again, sorry)

First of all, after several tests I realized that my first analysis a few months ago was wrong, because I did not wait long enough.

I did some more tests, with several different devices (a GSM galaxy S9 under /e/os, an iPadpro 10.5 under iOs13, a MacPro under OsX.13) and different applications (nrfToolBox, WebIDE, Chromium, LightBlue and obviously GadgetBridge)
    With all these different configurations, beyond one meter (on average) after about ten seconds, with or without movement, the Bluetooth connection is lost.

There is no such problem with any of the other bluetooth devices tested in the same configuration, including the Bangle1.

Until now, this was not a major concern, my phone being always in my pocket, my wrist never really very far. But when I want to be able to use the Bangle2, and the CSC application with my bike for example, it can't work, the distance being a little more than a meter.

Is there any other test you would advise me to do, or a magic code maybe that would make this range more important?

In any case, thank you again for this little marvel that I cherish every day, and for the implication you invest in it, it's really a very nice project !

About

Avatar for nicoboss @nicoboss started