You are reading a single comment by @Alessandro and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I've just merged this into the main builds, so if you try a cutting edge build now, you should get the new menu system by default.

Right now, the 'checkbox' only appears if there's a boolean value with no format function, but pretty much all apps do provide a Yes/No style format - so I think once this is released we'll have to run through all the apps removing the format functions (someone may still want to do a boolean value with a custom format, so I'm not sure we can just ignore it)

• Great, thank you!

I installed it before lunch and I played with it for a while. I like it, the UI now is much more usable!

• I got some random freeze here and there. Three times in a row the bangle freezed in Settings -> App -> Pedometer Widget . I had to long-press the button to reboot (I think this is an issue with the widget itself)
    • I'm not a fan of the red "back" button in the widget bar (what if my bar is full of widgets?) - a swipe gesture should be better in my opinion (maybe a setting?)
    • Could the menu name be show in a E.showMessage style instead of hamburger + name? (see screenshot)

1 Attachment

• title.png
About

Avatar for Alessandro @Alessandro started