You are reading a single comment by @halemmerich and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @myownself: why not move to pc and look at it there?
    You say juptiter. So you are also working in python?
    Was thinking of the right language choice. I liked the C in step-counter because it directly connects to the algorithm actually in the firmware and is minimal effort to onboard people, but think jupyiter is probably a much faster development environment.
    @halemmerich: what have you used to watch? Do you actually work on any data analysis?

I am currently thinking of a fork with a differcent file format since bringing the different raw signals into one line will become more and more difficult and wasteful (eg. H10 ECG comes in 138 value chunks).
    One idea close to current was a firxed csv format line for each event: timestamp, label, ...:
    A "grep label" would then still give a simple csv file for that event type so one would have the choice to still use (several) csv reads or a specific read routine.

• Actually I didn't do anything more than just plot it using gnuplot. I have attached the files I used for plotting if you want to try it out.

The hrmaccevents app just stores a line per event, so filtering per event type could be done by throwing away all lines that do not have content in the other columns, no label needed.

2 Attachments

About

Avatar for halemmerich @halemmerich started