You are reading a single comment by @Tx and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thanks for the suggestion but I was hoping for something simpler. Like the nail-polish that someone mentioned here. Would that work without doing any damage?

I mean not being able to use it for running or generally workout (if sweat makes such damage) kind of degrades the devices usefulness a lot .. From my perspective it is exactly the reason I purchased it. Being able to track my workouts in a privacy-friendly way.

• I put some transparent acrylic paint sold als acrylic finish (used for art paintings) on it. On my second watch I used white arcylic paint since it is easier to see if it's still on the watch. If you paint carefully the transparent finish cannot be seen.

• I've used some transparent varnish, but I think I'll replace with black acrylic paint for the same reason you used white: to be sure that it's there. I think it's holding up, but I'm not sure and I also think I'm getting some corrosion so better safe than sorry.

About