App loader's "sort by"

Posted on
  • I've just noticed something weird:

• At the banglejs.com app loader, there's a "sort by" menu (where you can select "new").
    • It doesn't appear at the espruino.github.io/BangleApps app loader (or at my private app loader which is a fork of espruino/BangleApps with additional "unofficial" apps).

[See attached screenshots]

Did something get lost in a recent commit, or is there some action the maintainer of the app loader site should perform (e.g. run a script or edit a config file) in order for that menu to appear?

2 Attachments

• sort-by-missing-from-espruino.github.io.png
    • sort-by-at-banglejs.com.png
  • is there some action the maintainer of the app loader site should perform (e.g. run a script or edit a config file) in order for that menu to appear?

Yes, there's a script which creates (IIRC) appdates.csv - but it's not something that should be committed to GitHub

• Just tried bin/pre-publish.sh (after doing git submodule update --init and npm install), and it created appdates.csv (which made the "sort by" menu appear).
    Thanks.

• oh… i thought it was simply not (yet) working.
    With WebBle on an iOs, or with another webbrowser, clicking on «none » « new » or « updated » seems not doing anything
    Or maybe am’I missing something ?

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

App loader's "sort by"

Posted by Avatar for TheDod @TheDod

Actions