You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Sorry for the delay - honestly it's hard to know, but I'd find it hard to believe that a shower would cause it to get wet inside.

    If there's no voltage on the middle contacts then it sounds like a battery issue, since even if the Bangle CPU wasn't working you'd expect to see 3.3v there.

    If you haven't already, please could you try giving the contacts a wipe over with a cloth? It might be some of that corrosion is stopping it being powered properly - also just trying to get it properly warm (like 40°C or so) might make the battery more willing to take charge. You could also try a different USB charge just in case for some reason that wasn't supplying enough current.


Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started