You are reading a single comment by @WizardStan and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Correction, that didn't actually solve the original problem I was having, just restored my workaround.
    After a short while I stop getting messages and the "Find phone" feature doesn't work. Android app says it is connected. Gadgetbridge on phone side says it is connected. Watch isn't getting messages and phone isn't "finding".
    If I remove and re-pair the watch through the Gadgetbridge phone app it starts working again, at least for a little while. I will reiterate: as far as everything seems to be outwardly concerned, my watch and phone are connected. Both the watch app and phone app say they are connected, but as far as I can tell absolutely no messages actually pass between them. For a little while they do, and then they stop.
    I swear this is new behaviour. For the first few days of using it it worked perfectly.
    I think I remember F-Droid popping up a notification about updating Gadgetbridge, and that's when it started causing problems. I'm going to test this a bit further with the current version, verify it's consistent, and then try downgrading back to 0.62.

About

Avatar for WizardStan @WizardStan started