• @fanoush I'm not sure if you'be got any ideas, but I'm really stumped now. I've connected to the phone, dumped the entire contents of flash and UICR and copied it to a device here - and I can reproduce the bootloader not working on my watch.

However I then fixed it by changing what's written at 0xFF000 and verified the bootloader worked on my watch. I then made the changes on @Muldjord's watch and verified with a CRC that flash on both was identical.

... but it's still not working on his watch, even though my presumably identical device works fine.

• ... but it's still not working on his watch, even though my presumably identical device works fine.

well if whole flash (including softdevice and MBR?) and whole uicr is same then it runs same software so something else (hardware) must be different - like button debouncing, or pull resistor preventing get_btn1_state() to return true (momentarily at boot time)

also the spi flash - can it say storage OK while the flash is not responding?

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started