• Is anyone based in the UK? It'd be handy to actually get my hands on one so I could check the flash memory with the SWD programmer, and obviously there are customs issues with Europe now.

@7kasper @susticle have you ever seen the bootloader on your watches? Or was it working once and now it's not?

I believe you can still use your watch just fine. Either log in with the IDE and type load(), or if you time the press of the button just right it'll reboot and load the watch code. The issue is that because the bootloader isn't displayed it's very hard to know when to release the button, so you basically end up doing https://www.espruino.com/Bangle.js2#reseĀ­tting-without-loading-any-code by accident each time.

• The issue is that because the bootloader isn't displayed it's very hard to know when to release the button

maybe you could vibrate a bit when entering bootloader (dfu_start is determined to be true)?

• @susticle have you ever seen the bootloader on your watches? Or was it working once and now it's not?

Sorry, I'm new to this. How does the bootloader look like? Is it the screen saying:

SW RESET
    DFV 2V20.219

CHECK STORAGE
    NO NEW FW

BOOTING...

Then I keep seeing it.

I believe you can still use your watch just fine.

Yes, I can do some tests with it as long I don't try to use the touchscreen to choose menu entries (then the watch keeps rebooting every time).

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started