You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Argh, sorry to hear this. Do you think you can leave it off charge and stick it somewhere warm for a few days to see if it dries out and starts working ok again?

As mentioned, the Bangle is IP67 water resistant but swimming (at least with it on your wrist) is out. There were some questions about this on the campaign - I even checked with the manufacturer - and I was pretty clear that swimming wasn't ok - so @user137245 please don't try it!

As @johan_m_o mentions the issue is the opening for the air pressure sensor. It does have a waterproof membrane over it, but there's only so much pressure that the membrane can put up with before water starts to get through it :(

• (renamed from user135095) Thanks Gordon. I did a google and saw that the fitbit is good for 50m and apparently IPX8 (?) The old pebbles copped swimming laps fine too. But I'll treat the bangle with a little more respect :-) Cheers.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started