Native App / Applications Settings

Posted on
  • One question / ideia that pops into my mind it to have some page (plugin) in the phone app to change setting on the watch.

To explain it better, imagine a simple watch app with settings, and that settings, instead of being in the watch, it could be a plugin in the phone app (like a offline html file with some javascript api) so that one could pick the phone app and change the watch app setting on the phone app it self.

Is this something possible / some idea for the future?

• Well, I mean there's the idea of the interface.html in the App Loader. Usually it's used for getting data from the watch, but it could just as easily be used to change things too.

Or do you mean pretty much duplicating the watch's own settings menu, but on the phone?

• do you mean pretty much duplicating the watch's own settings menu, but on the phone?

That would be neat having same settings menu on phone too automatically. Typical apps for such watches have all settings on phone too, most watches even cannot change it in any other way so to set time or alarm you need to pair it.

• I would say, more or less, duplicate. I don't see this as a stand alone watch. Changing the setting / each app settings on the phone would be easier for the users.

• Again, this is just an idea. But, it would be nice if we could have this in the future.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Native App / Applications Settings

Posted by Avatar for ff2005 @ff2005

Actions