You are reading a single comment by @Numerist and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • The text link pdfs are sized to keep them readable, rather than to have, for example, a very wide span of text. Two columns would have been useful also. I'm not sure if that answers your question!

I've been an amateur interested in this number base for several decades. What I've done is to take others' ideas that are mostly theoretical and realize them in ways that I think are useful. The clocks and the calendar were worked out with various collaborators. The dozenal clock (in one or more formats) and calendar are the only ones I use. There's an elaborate new metrology that includes time and is a whole additional story. The dozenal base also has a long history.

There are also solitaire card games, at https://games.dozenal.ca, the most unusual being in the shape of a hexagon.

I'm not sure that the watch hardware itself is the culprit. It may be, but a brief experiment with it suggested that the code has the problem. Because so few people use the watch, I haven't investigated further, partly because it would cost a fair amount to do so, partly because the original coder stopped working on the project.

About

Avatar for Numerist @Numerist started