You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Yes, but I am afraid that I did not follow the Bangle conventions exactly so my apps did require tweaks. I agree with your views on jswrap_bangle.c but I think the new touch and layout stuff is worth getting to work on the P8.

BTW does the Kospet Rock have a touch screen? It looks like it has three buttons.

• BTW does the Kospet Rock have a touch screen? It looks like it has three buttons.

yes, it is same hardware as magic3, some revisions need different display init commands. Also it only looks like it has two buttons on right side but I think both are actually same pin. At least there is for sure one revision of Rock where it is same pin. It is same with magic3, some screenshots show the button as rocker/up/down type with two labels like the rock buttons but it is in fact only one button. We've seen both taken apart and both had exactly same PCB inside. one review here noticing it too https://youtu.be/tzVMk1L6Ib0?t=127

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started