thank you. I previously made some experiments with Node.js/Noble/Bangle which did not work (stuck on discovery while WebBLE did work). But this had not affected WebBLE.
Today it is not working anymore. The strange thing was that I had to enable experimental "Use the new permissions backend for Web Bluetooth" in Chromium which is -as far as I remember new- before I even got offered WebBLE in the IDE.
I restarted, un/reinstalled BT and Bluez and it is working with other devices.
In Chrome I don't even get a yellow connection button though experimental features are enabled. In Brave the IDE does not offer WebBLE. I got no more idea now.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem