• You can attach images to the posts... To be honest even if you just emailed me it'd be a great help and I could convert them. It'd just be nice to have a decent tutorial on it

• Sure, I'll write down the steps, take screenshots and provide them one way or another to you.

After some struggles, I'm new to JavaScript, I've since an hour ago finally been able to collect gesture data, train it in Edge Impulse and upload the model to Bangle. Now it works fine, and I have e.g. been able to control a PowerPoint presentation just by twitching my hand. That comes in handy as I'm a teacher :-)

When using CSV-files with Edge Impulse, the reguirement is one sample per file, format is like this:

timestamp, x, y, z
    0,  7, -5, -65
    3,  7, -13, -61
    6,  5, -1, -48
    9,  4, 41, -24

With Bangle JS I've so far created one file per sample, but it gets quickly tedious when I need to download a lot of CSV-files from Bangle to my computer. Instead I'd like to create one big file per event (e.g. one file for samples of left twitches, one for right, one for up ...). But how to split these files into separate CSV-files on my computer? I'll later search for some Python-code or similar, but if anyone has something ready made I'm grateful.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started