• Am trying to wrap my head around TensorFlow Lite on Bangle. Have successfully managed to collect gesture data (twitch hand left and right) from the watch and also trained a neural network in Edge Impulse.
    From Edge Impulse I can then download float32 and int8 quantized files as well as the full SavedModel files (see their forum: https://forum.edgeimpulse.com/t/using-ed­ge-impulse-with-other-boards/88/9).
    I'm attaching the int8 and the SavedModel files for reference.

My question is how I can deploy these files to Bangle and use them there?

Have backed Bangle v2 and am hoping I could include it in my master thesis research. The thesis project is to conduct a AI-course at university level (during spring 2022), and as main platform I'm planning to use Edge Impulse, am now "hoarding" different edge devices like Bangle, OpenMV Cam, HiMax etc. to use for collecting different type of data. Bangle v2 seems like an optimal fit for accelerometer type of data as it can be transferred wirelessly. If I first get something working on Bangle v1 and later on v2, I'll see if my university would be willing to buy 10 to 20 watches to use by the students.

2 Attachments

About