You are reading a single comment by @Robin and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I bought a logic analyzer yesterday. Thanks for the advice, I did not know that they are so cheap. Now I've seen everything going on, it's super helpful.

analogWrite is very stable with an ideal 40kHz output. But digitalPulse gives pulses of the wrong duration, and the duration of these pulses changes randomly. I will attach screenshots a little later.
    I also checked the work of the Arduino. This module is extremely stable and predictable. The signal is perfect.

• Sat 2021.09.18

I went back to start my response to post #24 and post #25 but the content is removed.
    In the mean time . . .

reply to post #27

I bought a logic analyzer yesterday. Thanks for the advice, I did not know that they are so cheap.
    Now I've seen everything going on, it's super helpful.

The Bitterness of Poor Quality, Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten!

circa 1975 from a Flanner and Hafsoos premium audio equipment store sign.

Choice of words in the English language at times can be a bit of a challenge.

Cheap refers to low quality.    Inexpensive refers to low cost.

With the images that were posted in #28 shows your inexpensive purchase provides a good quality value being able to provide the snapshot of pulse timing that was desperately needed. More on that follows. . . .

About