You are reading a single comment by @Jean-Philippe_Rey and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • What services does the bangle.js advertise, and what are the UUIDs?

I think it doesn't advertise any service except the default one, NUS, which is the Nordic UART Service, used for communication between the Bangle.js and the IDE.
    If you want specific data exposed inside a specific service, you can either code it by yourself, given the great documentation on BLE services here or find an app which does it already. For the latter I don't think there will be so much things already available.
    From what I understand about Gadgetbrige, it doesn't use so many BLE services. It rather uses a Serial interface service for passing JSON encoded data packets. I am not sure about that but there is chances that the serial service used could be NUS (see gbSend() method implementation )

• Perfect thank you, given the UART I thought it only advertised a single service, but I wasn't sure if the gadgetbridge companion weather app created a different characteristic or ???.

Basically trying to get a device to act like a bangle....But there are a wide range of characteristics and BLE descriptors. Without knowing exactly what the bangle shows it is a shot in the dark.

About