You are reading a single comment by @allObjects and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Both of the errors you noticed are very strange. I have the suspicion that some things does net get finished...

I did not wanted to critique the coding style, I just was looking for reasons, because there are multiple ways to skin the js cat, end even more so on a platform with extreme low amount of resources.

modularization / objectification / encapsulation is the way to go! On Espruino boards it just has to be a bit different than in JS in the browser or a nodeJS server. I already went down the path of having self-identifying - simple - data structures (arrays) and separate process, even though this is not real oo. As long as the thinking / concepts are oo / with encapsulation, it is a good to go for me.

Have to study your code a bit more and may be even run it... I have pixelJSs and PuckJSs and BangleJSs to do the setup. Do you have some emulation code to 'fake' the transmission strength so I have not to get real velos going?

About

Avatar for allObjects @allObjects started