You are reading a single comment by @Stunts and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Hi everyone,
    I've had my Bangle.js for a while and I'm quite happy with it. I just absolutely love the philosophy behind it.
    However, I have recently began to have some issues with it.
    The thing is using most watch-faces I frequently run into the dreaded "low-memory" red letters in the bottom of the screen, that just freeze the interface until I reset the watch.
    I am currently using the "Kitchen combo" watchface, and I don't have enough memory for all the features (changing watch face after "E-CALIB" with BTN3 will result in the interface freezing with the "MEMORY" red letters below). Consulting the memory usage using the same watchface shows 88-90% memory in use.
    I don't have that many apps installed (17 total), 3 of which are widgets (Active pedometer, Gagdetbridge, and battery level widget). I also have the "Notifications" app installed, which might count as a widget too.
    Firmware is 2v09 commit(7247a2c4) according to "About" which I installed for the purpose. All other apps are up-to-date as of today's Bangle.js app loader.
    I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall all apps, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

My question is - is this normal behavior? Or is there something odd going on with my Bangle.js? What other steps can I take to further debug the issue (if it is indeed an issue!)

Thank you in advance!

About

Avatar for Stunts @Stunts started