You are reading a single comment by @fanoush and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @fanoush Thanks for the update! Runs well on my F07 and now I see a vibrate() command! Can't say it's much brighter, but it's sure smoother. Nicely done. Clock is nice too ;-)

So you're using the F10 more now? How is it different?

Do you have a pinout list for this? Something I can experiment with to see if I can find a way to up the brightness?

• So you're using the F10 more now? How is it different?

F10 looks like this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/10050025­37290766.html , compared to F07 it is thinner and the display is smaller and dimmer and battery lasts less, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you like it. That is F10T - next model with temperature sensor, it may be still nrf52 but I am not sure. The original F10 is hard to get now. Also the F07 has successor named F77 that looks same (there is also F07T but that one is not nrf52!).

Do you have a pinout list for this?

Except the pins already in the source I know that pins 27,28 are related to HR sensor and then I stopped with reverse engineering and moved to DK08 and B5 which are more interesting devices, pinout for them is more or less complete now. B5 is like F07 but with GPS and SWD on USB pins so much better choice for similar price. Now I am using DK08 mostly daily as a simple watch. I still have partly decompiled F07 firmware somewhere, so far nobody was interested in more info.

About

Avatar for fanoush @fanoush started