• Unfortunately, the errors produced are rather different every time the code changes. It does seem to be happening in the same module (we're using Webpack), and that particular module does contain a recursive function along the lines of:

class C {
        f() {
            somePromise.then(() => {
                f()
            })
        }
    }

However, the errors occur at other functions, some only ever called before said recursive function, and some always called after it. One possible commonality (I've only just noticed so I haven't been able to verify just yet) is that they all seem to use promises. Then again, it might simply be because that particular class uses promises in a few different places.

By the way, after trying to follow the above instruction to do storage compaction, I tried to reset (long press BTN3), and got the following exception:

>require('Storage').compact()
    =undefined
    >
    Uncaught ReferenceError: "attery" is not defined
     at line 1 col 3
    W+CHARP;var d=new Date();g.reset();g.setFont("6x8");g.setF­ontAlign...
            ^
    in function called from system
     at line 1 col 1
    attery()*(s-12)/100,y+17);g.setColor(-1)­;}Bangle.on('chargin...
    ^
    in function called from system

and when I tried to run the app it turned out the file was corrupted (with sequences of \ff at two places in the file). Is this to be expected? I repeated the steps and it the file was not corrupted the second time, though I got the same exception from long pressing BTN3.

About

Avatar for user128983 @user128983 started