• actually, i 've sold a micro usb female deported plug on pin Vout and GND

Do you have a picture? You can actually sand off the solder resist and solder a mini USB to the rear of the board if you want to.

i need to access to usb pad for code update purpose

Do you need this at the same time? Because it would potentially be really bad news to attach power to the USB power input and then plug it into your PC as well.

i've tried on the + - battery pad, but curent is not enough on the output a read only 2.7V on the Vout pin...

I believe the battery pad is the same as Vin, so if you're not able to get enough power through that then I think it might be better to just attach the USB power directly to the VOut pin

• Do you need this at the same time? Because it would potentially be really bad news to attach power to the USB power input and then plug it into your PC as well.

Not at the same time of course, but the possibility to scratch the paint and uncover the mini usb pads and sold 2 wires seem to be a bit dangerous if i need to plug the usb in my computer to update code.

there is a samsung travel charger with slim wire in black or white, and is cute and strong enough to power a simple led matrix.

sorry instagram link to see picture
    https://www.instagram.com/p/COrzei-h9uH/­

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started