You are reading a single comment by @HughB and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • the 'new' Bangle.js (the SMA Q3)

This sounds interesting, tell me more. I was wondering if there would be a another smartwatch hardware that would run Espurino. I will google it. I would love something like the form factor of the AmizFit Bip if that were possible. It has some advantages. The charging connector is not magnetic and interferes less with compass calibration. Its smaller. Battery life is very good. Having said that I curently have that test Bangle you sent me not needing a recharge after 300+ hours.

Found this.

https://hackaday.io/project/175577-hacka­ble-nrf52840-smart-watch

Looks really cool. When are these going on sale in the Bangle Shop, can you place advance orders. Only snag for me is that is another GPS data sheet to grapple with. Nice looking watch though.

• I was wondering if there would be a another smartwatch hardware that would run Espurino. I will google it.

Yes definitely try googling if you wonder about such things :-) Or even look around this forum. There are plenty of watches running Espruino. Some even run some Bangle apps.

About