You are reading a single comment by @user125066 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • @Gordon Brilliant. You are a magician.

That certainly seems to make it usable for me. Last touch is to turn around the watch strap. I only use the default clock and the GPS Adv Sports app at this stage.

Just some comments to consider.

• It doesn't look like BTN4 and BTN5 are swapped. Not an immediate problem for me.
    • Now 'BTN3' (standard BTN1 )to turn on and initial boot screen is 'upside down'. To be expected.
    • Original standard BTN3 long press to exit app back to watch has not changed. I guess that is something deeper in the OS and not affected by the javscript BTN swap code.
    • Swipe is not something I use.
    • A full 'lefty' firmware version would be great! I would be happy to help if I could. Having said that I am not expecting you to spend time on something that only 10% of the population might use.
    • I can activate the screen by rolling my wrist away from me. A little odd and inconvenient but doable for hands free turn on from power save mode. Absolutely essential while sailing as seldom have the other hand free to touch a button.

In short I think I have enough to use it in lefty mode but there are some things that could be polished.

I really appreciate the help so far.

Regards
    Mike

About

Avatar for user125066 @user125066 started