You are reading a single comment by @Julian1 and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Thank you for your help @allObjects and @Robin.
    I got it now working, and it's a good solution (for me).
    The idea is from Best way to stream base64 encoded string to a web client and I used the drain event.
    I saved the head and the body in the Storage module and send them chunk for chunk.

function sendMainPage(res) {
        res.writeHead(200, {'Content-Type': 'text/html'});
        res.write('<html lang="en">');
        //chunk size
        let bytesperChunk = 2048;
        //cssN stores how many chunks i need to send
        let cssN = Math.ceil(storage.read('main.css').lengt­h / bytesperChunk );
        //cssI stores how many chunks are already send
        let cssI = 0;
        let htmlN = Math.ceil(storage.read('main.html').leng­th / bytesperChunk );
        let htmlI = 0;
        res.on('drain', function(){
            if (cssN == cssI) {
                if (htmlN == htmlI) {
                    //Here is my client js code with all the values and the end of the html file 
                    res.end(``);
                    print('end');
                }else {
                    res.write(storage.read('main.html', htmlI * bytesperChunk , bytesperChunk ));
                    print(process.memory().free);
                    htmlI++;
                }
            }else {
                res.write(storage.read('main.css', cssI * bytesperChunk , bytesperChunk ));
                cssI++;
                print(cssI);
            }
        });
    }

I don't know if it's the best solution, but it works for me and when I request the page the loading time is only 2-3 seconds.
    Not only that, but I still have 850 free blocks of ram, because now I don't need to load the long HTML string before I send it.

About

Avatar for Julian1 @Julian1 started