I'm working on the port, got sidetracked a bit -- I built this first to easily set up a dev env on Windows: https://github.com/ndabas/pico-setup-windows :)
Anyhow, yes, the major thing that I had to sort out was that the pico-sdk uses CMake. I ended up with a) compiling all of the Espruino files using Espruino's makefile as usual, and then b) using the port-specific makefile to call CMake, which generates makefiles for us, so that we can then compile the RP2-specific files and generate the targets by calling those makefiles.
The description sounds more complicated than it is. It took me a few days to get this part from 'hack that works' to 'almost elegant.'
I'll work a bit more on this over the coming weekend and then post my WIP files.
© Espruino, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem