You are reading a single comment by @mauro.toro and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • Many thanks for the reply! The raw values where from some of the HRM monitor apps, not me reading them from the event.

I'm attaching a 1 min file that I just recorded with the HRM Data Exporter app, while my arm was resting on a table and trying to keep it as calm as possible. It's not -2, 100, has a bit more values, but still saturated data that doesn't look quite appropriate.

Importantly, I'm almost totally sure that I'm still alive and that I have a pulse, will ask around just to be sure.

Do you have any ideas about what could be happening?

1 Attachment

• Hope your new watch works ok when you get it, FYI on the HRM data exporter app specifically, the -2 doesn't relate to your heartrate directly but the signal from the sensor so it should oscillate somewhere between I think -4 and 4 in normal situations, so your log does look bad but only because it doesn't fluctuate much rather than there being low numbers. Sometimes with mine I do have to adjust the position etc to get good readings at times and it can be sensitive to movement.

About

Avatar for mauro.toro @mauro.toro started