• Hi there,

I'm not getting a KML or GPX file to download when I use the GPSrecorder HTML interface.
    The track list is obtained and I get the buttons to download. When I click on one of the download buttons there is some activity while connecting to the Bangle. But after that no file downloads and there is nothing in my download folder. I can download files ok through the IDE. Also put bangle.com on my whitelist for Ad blocker.

Running on a Chromebook using google Chrome browser. I can see some exceptions when I turn developer tools on. Hopefully that will help. I'm not a web developer so not able to go much further with it.

1 Attachment

• Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 15.38.11.png
  • Thanks - I just tried here (on a Chromebook, just in case) and I seem to be able to do it fine. Is it possible you have popups/downloads blocked somehow?

The log messages I get are identical to yours, so it looks like in your case the file itself is getting downloaded fine - it's just how it is processed and saved in the laptop that is causing issues.

I do get that error message as well. It seems unrelated (caused by apps that don't have a tags field in them) but I'm just pushing a change for that now

• Hmm, managed to download both KML and GPX tonight. Must be the Ad blocker which I turned off.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

neither KML or GPX track files will download using GPSrecorder interface

Posted by Avatar for HughB @HughB

Actions