You are reading a single comment by @BenJabituya and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • I've forked the BangleApps repo and submitted a couple apps already no problem but this recent one isn't working via the App Loader so just seeing what options there are to debug.

The app actually works fine if you launch it manually from the IDE after installing from the App Loader but in the Launcher on the watch I've got a blank space where the icon would be and the title of the app. When you try pressing the middle button the app doesn't launch.

-I've got 2v08 and the latest bootloader
    -tried deleting all apps, restarting several times
    -there are other apps already on the main repo that have the same problem on my watch atm - the Desktop Launcher is one that I don't even see come up on the menu, unless it's meant to be that way for that one...again, they load fine if I do it from the IDE after installing.
    -tried multiple different icons and options incase it's something to do with that, the icon appears ok when you load it in the IDE. Can a badly formatted icon even break loading the app from the Launcher?
    -no errors in Chrome to note

going to let the watch go flat and see what happens after a recharge otherwise anyone got any other ideas?

App is called HRM Data Exporter, https://jabituyaben.github.io/BangleAppsĀ­/, doesn't do anything too crazy.

About

Avatar for BenJabituya @BenJabituya started