You are reading a single comment by @Gordon and its replies. Click here to read the full conversation.
  • This is news to me! I'd added code to allow BPM and steps to be transferred to Gadgetbridge (as long as the gadgetbridge widget is up to date) but I hadn't noticed the activity list automatically updating.

In fact unless you explicitly enable it in the options on the Bangle, heart rate detection should be disabled, so I'm not sure where those numbers are coming from. Or did you enable it?

But the widget just sends step/HRM info at https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps/b­lob/master/apps/gbridge/widget.js#L259 - it's not setting an activity so I can only imaging gadgetbridge is trying to figure it out based on what it sees.

With the massive step count, all I can imagine is that maybe it gets confused when you change between apps, and sends the current total step count when it should just send the amount of steps since last time. Having said that, now I look at it again the lastSentSteps = 0 code looks a bit off.

About

Avatar for Gordon @Gordon started