• Hi
    As I said I did a lot of updates to the app on the bangle today (thou I have bee running it on firmware 2V08 for some time now) and at the same time did the update from f-droid for the Gadgetbridge app on my phone.
    When I went to start up Gadgetbridge I could not see my bangle any more and when I try to add the bangle the Gadgetbridge just scans forever and will not find it :-/
    Any help would awasome as I wanted to show it off to family at x-mass lol

• Is it possible you had some other computer (or even the App Loader page on your phone) still connected to Bangle.js?

Bangle.js can only handle one active connection, so if it's connected it won't advertise, so you wouldn't see it showing in the Gadgetbridge menu...

• Hi @Gordon
    Thanks for the reply. I did try that :-/ The bangle connects fine to the app loader etc so I have a feeling that it is an issue with Gadgetbridge, might just keep playing around with it and see if it starts working.
    Thanks.

• You may find that 'clear database' or something like that in GadgetBridge might help - the upgrade might have corrupted something internally?

• Yeah, I have now tried that and even uninstalled and reinstalled the GadgetBridge app but no luck so far.
    Think I will try putting GadgetBridge on a different device and see if that works.
    Thanks,

• I had experienced many problems because having another BLE apps in the phone such as the companion app for other swatches (even when they are not connected)
    I'd try to hibernate/uninstall other Bluetooth LE apps.

I've 2,08 and it was working fine with GB 0.50, and since yesterday it has been working with the latest GB (0.51)

• @dapgo Thanks!
    I looked in the Bluetooth and found the bangle was paired all along (just hidden).
    So stop that and it paired fine after a long wait :-) Thank you agin

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Upadete Gadgetbridge (app and bangle app) today and now I cant get Gadgetbridge to recognise the bangle

Posted by Avatar for DrBard @DrBard

Actions